cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customized webauth bundle for passthrough problem

srosenthal
Level 4
Level 4

I created a wlan on my Cisco 8510 controller for guest users and I would just like for them to get acceptable use terms and then click accept or reject.  The users get the default page when it is selected.  I uploaded the login.tar from the webauth bundle from Cisco just to see if that works figuring I would just modify it once I verified I could see it when connecting to the WLAN.

When I connect to the WLAN with no layer 2 security and layer 3 only setup for Passthrough I am not getting any page with "Web Login Page" set to "Customized".  If I change it back to "Internal", I get the default Cisco page.

I turned off WebAuth SecureWeb so that I would not have to load a certificate on the controller and the wireless users will not get prompted about a certificate error.

When I go to the http://1.1.1.1/fs/customwebauth/login.html link I am seeing the custom page but I cannot see it when I just try to browse to the internet nor am I getting any web pages.  Web access works fine with the Internal page.

I did reboot the controller just in case also.  The controller is running 7.6.130 code.

Thank you for any help.

1 Reply 1

kalidasspd
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please verify if you have selected "login page" in the WLan ->security -> Layer3

I faced similar issue, that I cannot see login.html there. How ever in CLI I can see it.

I had to download webauth bundle again to fix it.

Code: 7.6.130, wlc 5508

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card