Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Customized webauth bundle for passthrough problem

I created a wlan on my Cisco 8510 controller for guest users and I would just like for them to get acceptable use terms and then click accept or reject.  The users get the default page when it is selected.  I uploaded the login.tar from the webauth bundle from Cisco just to see if that works figuring I would just modify it once I verified I could see it when connecting to the WLAN.

When I connect to the WLAN with no layer 2 security and layer 3 only setup for Passthrough I am not getting any page with "Web Login Page" set to "Customized".  If I change it back to "Internal", I get the default Cisco page.

I turned off WebAuth SecureWeb so that I would not have to load a certificate on the controller and the wireless users will not get prompted about a certificate error.

When I go to the link I am seeing the custom page but I cannot see it when I just try to browse to the internet nor am I getting any web pages.  Web access works fine with the Internal page.

I did reboot the controller just in case also.  The controller is running 7.6.130 code.

Thank you for any help.

Community Member

Can you please verify if you

Can you please verify if you have selected "login page" in the WLan ->security -> Layer3

I faced similar issue, that I cannot see login.html there. How ever in CLI I can see it.

I had to download webauth bundle again to fix it.

Code: 7.6.130, wlc 5508

CreatePlease to create content