cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Different ways to configure HA-SKU

Michael Shelton
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone show me how to configure a 1+1 Ha-sku , a N+1 Ha-sku and a N+1+1(TERTIARY Ha-sku) Where two different controllers can use 1 ha-sku as backup. Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Here is an N+1 guide which will explain everything.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/technology/hi_avail/N1_High_Availability_Deployment_Guide.pdf

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Abhishek Abhishek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Michael Shelton
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Scott

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

No problem!  Glad to help.

Thanks,

Scott

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Something left out in the guide and an issue I ran into at each install doing N+1 is that AFTER you configure the HA controller. REBOOT ..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: