Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Different ways to configure HA-SKU

Can anyone show me how to configure a 1+1 Ha-sku , a N+1 Ha-sku and a N+1+1(TERTIARY Ha-sku) Where two different controllers can use 1 ha-sku as backup. Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Different ways to configure HA-SKU

Here is an N+1 guide which will explain everything.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/technology/hi_avail/N1_High_Availability_Deployment_Guide.pdf

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Re:Different ways to configure HA-SKU

Thanks Scott

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hall of Fame Super Silver

No problem!  Glad to help.

Thanks,

Scott

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Re:Different ways to configure HA-SKU

Something left out in the guide and an issue I ran into at each install doing N+1 is that AFTER you configure the HA controller. REBOOT ..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________
Views
Helpful
Replies