Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Disabling legacy b data rates

Looking for some guidance on how to appropriately disable low data rates in our 2.4GHz environment.  We would like to disable all b data rates and support only 12 Mbps and above.  As I understand it I would configure my WLC data rates as so:

1 Mbps through 11 Mbps - disabled

12 Mbps - Mandatory

18 Mbps through 54 Mbps - supported

Is this the correct way to support g clients and effectively exclude b clients and all associated b overhead?  I look forward to any feedback!

thanks

Anthony

Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, that'll do it alright.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
2 REPLIES

Yes, that'll do it alright.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Hello Anthony,

As per your query , yes this is the correct way to do that.

Hope this will help you.

Views
Helpful
Replies