cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC Licensing

NETAD
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, I've added a control and protection licenses to my FMC and they're showing unfulfilled and IPS term subscription are still required. Is this normal or do I need to do anything else to enable those licenses. 

Also how do I verify they're working like they're supposed to be? 

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You select it in the licensing portal choose, there you find the apropriate options. Make sure to use the FMC activation-key. When done you can download the license or wait until it get's e-mailed to you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You have to use the activation key from FMC and process the two PAKs in the Cisco licensing portal. With that you receive the AMP license file that you have to add to FMC.

That’s what I did actually and I added the hash files to FMC and that’s the states I got. Is that enough or do I have do anything else for it?

Based on the screenshot, you either did something else or something went wrong. Try again to fulfill the AMP license in the licensing portal. If it's unfulfilled, then you still have to process this license.

How do I process it again?

You select it in the licensing portal choose, there you find the apropriate options. Make sure to use the FMC activation-key. When done you can download the license or wait until it get's e-mailed to you.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card