Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How recover my AP 3702i ??

Hi

I have a problem with my ap the model is 3702i, when I turn up the access point and I connect to the cable console. The access point show this in the output:

ÿÿÿÿ

Any suggestions? 

Thanxs for the help

2 Replies 2

Makesure your console settings are correct (check whether you can access any other devices console without any problem)

If you are sure, console is working, but 3702 give that type of output you can try to reset 3702 settings to factory default & load a recovery image from a TFTP using mode button method.

If you are certain your AP image corrupted then you can try below method to load a recovery image.
Step 1: Assign static IP address to your PC/TFTP of 10.0.0.2/8  with Gateway 10.0.0.1
Step 2: Download (ap3g2-rcvk9w8-tar.152-4.JB6.tar)   from Cisco & rename it as ap3g2-k9w7-tar.default  & put it in TFTP server.
Step 3Connect the PC to the access point using a Category 6 (CAT6) Ethernet cable.
Step 4: Disconnect power (the power jack for external power or the Ethernet cable for in-line power) from the access point.
Step 5: Press and hold the MODE button while you reconnect power to the access point.
Step 6: Hold the MODE button until the status LED turns red (approximately 20 to 30 seconds), and release the MODE button.
Step 7: Wait until the access point reboots as indicated by all LEDs turning green followed by the Status LED blinking green.
Step 8: You can monitor the console output to see if that loading the proper image.

HTH
Rasika
**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

Thanks for the answer

I do this, the led of the ap is blinkin red and this the image

Is correct this outputs ?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: