cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I have a big probleme, With controleur WLC 2500 and cisco 1261.

techWIFIcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a big probleme, With controleur 2500 and cisco 1261.

The main problem is radio disconnection (wifi log out).

. What I can see is that the Motorola terminal is connecting the Wifi Network fine but we have roaming problems. When the devises changes for one access point to another we can see that the authentication time is longer with this type of terminal than our PSION terminal.

The Wifi security is WPA2 Personal encryption is AES with a passphrase. On the Cisco controller we have a disassociation status.

We Try another WPA Key with TKIP encryptions (with other SSID), time response is better but the problem stay the same. but it's work with

WEP encryption.

Do you have any ideas.

On the Cisco controller we have disabled the 802.11n (there is only b/g now) and we have configured the DTIM parameter to 6.

The Wifi client on the devise has been upgraded. We have tried a test with a test SSID in WPA personal with TKIP encryption. With this configuration we also have disassociation but the reassociation seems to be faster than in WPA2/AES.

Best regards

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in Wireless. You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please delete this duplicate post.

Look at the "Actions" panel on the upper-right and choose Delete.

Abhishek Abhishek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card