Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Ipad & iPhones with NAC Guest Server Hotspot

Hi All

Has anyone used iPads and iPhones with the wireless hotspot self provisioning feature withNAC Guest Server?

I have a couple of issues - the most annoying one is that the hotspot presents a log-in page where you can enter existing credentials or create an account (self provisioning). After you have entered your credentials the Apple device then presents you with the default Cisco Login-page from the controller, even though the controller is using an external page. Once logged in through the second page internet access is fine.

This only happens with Apple devices - Windows devices are fine.

Any advice much appreciated.

Regards

Roger             

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Roger,

I see that issue when just using custom webauth page on the WLC running 7.2.103.0.  There was another thread with the same issue and maybe opening a TAC case will generate a new bug id.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott

I'm on the same version of code.

Have you got around the problem or just putting up with it?

Can you point me at the other thread?

Regards

Roger

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Well the biggest issue is that if you put the wrong credentials in and just hit accept, it will bring you to the default internal page.  Then you can just hit enter or accept, and it takes you back to the custom page.  The other thread, they didn't open up a tac case for that, but for something else.  I can try to look for it, but it was posted not over a week ago.  A tac case would be your best bet.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content