cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues bridging two AIR-BR1310Gs

clark-computers
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured two 1310s as per this (http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008058f53e.shtml). The association appears to have taken place (both APs say in their logs), but I am now unable to connect to them over IP or ICMP.

I've attached the configs for review. What am I missing here?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jeff.kish
Level 7
Level 7

Try copying and pasting your WEP key again, maybe it got changed somehow. Also, shouldn't aaa new-model be enabled on the non-root? AAA is sadly not my specialty, so I don't know if it's required in this scenario.

What I would do at this point is start removing security until it works. Get rid of RADIUS authentication first and see if they connect. Then get rid of the WEP key and see if that works. Hopefully you'll find out why they aren't working this way. At that point, at least know what you're troubleshooting.

Give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Jeff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jeff.kish
Level 7
Level 7

Try copying and pasting your WEP key again, maybe it got changed somehow. Also, shouldn't aaa new-model be enabled on the non-root? AAA is sadly not my specialty, so I don't know if it's required in this scenario.

What I would do at this point is start removing security until it works. Get rid of RADIUS authentication first and see if they connect. Then get rid of the WEP key and see if that works. Hopefully you'll find out why they aren't working this way. At that point, at least know what you're troubleshooting.

Give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Jeff

aaa new-model did it!

Cheers :)

Gah, AAA does it again.

Thanks, and glad that worked!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card