Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Issues bridging two AIR-BR1310Gs

I have configured two 1310s as per this (http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008058f53e.shtml). The association appears to have taken place (both APs say in their logs), but I am now unable to connect to them over IP or ICMP.

I've attached the configs for review. What am I missing here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Issues bridging two AIR-BR1310Gs

Try copying and pasting your WEP key again, maybe it got changed somehow. Also, shouldn't aaa new-model be enabled on the non-root? AAA is sadly not my specialty, so I don't know if it's required in this scenario.

What I would do at this point is start removing security until it works. Get rid of RADIUS authentication first and see if they connect. Then get rid of the WEP key and see if that works. Hopefully you'll find out why they aren't working this way. At that point, at least know what you're troubleshooting.

Give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Jeff

3 REPLIES
Silver

Try copying and pasting your WEP key again, maybe it got changed somehow. Also, shouldn't aaa new-model be enabled on the non-root? AAA is sadly not my specialty, so I don't know if it's required in this scenario.

What I would do at this point is start removing security until it works. Get rid of RADIUS authentication first and see if they connect. Then get rid of the WEP key and see if that works. Hopefully you'll find out why they aren't working this way. At that point, at least know what you're troubleshooting.

Give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Jeff

aaa new-model did it!

Cheers :)

Silver

Gah, AAA does it again.

Thanks, and glad that worked!

Views
Helpful
Replies