cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

laptops can't connected to wifi

yassine2086
Level 1
Level 1

hi,I have a problem with my WLC2100 same client disconnected and can't get an address from dhcp actually I have tow SSID withe 2 pools when this problem happened switched client to the second SSID and then they connect immediately.i have a external DHCP server and my contrelleur is proxy 

20 Replies 20

First off, make sure Fast SSID Change is enabled from the link on the other post.  Then screen shot the SSID Security tab.... that's what I need to see

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

yes Fast ssid change is enabled ,

Well if fast ssid change is enabled and it also looks like your ssid if fine also, then you need to look at your client.  Try to determine if its all clients or just a handful.  The code your running is old and if you don't have smartnet, then you will not be able to download code.  Check the configuration on the users devices and driver versions.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

HI,

yes it's juste for some clients not all,i want to know if i must installe the last update for NIC cards version available 

Hi,

Just as a matter of interest, do you have any other lan controllers on your network along with this one?

Best wishes

Mike

HI, 

juste have one WLC in my network 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card