Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

LEAP authentication fails; what this 'debug aaa acc' output means ?

I attempt to authenticate from laptop (LEAP client) and I am unsuccessful. Can you help me figure out what's wrong ?

Observation:Please find attached output of 'debug aaa authentication' from the respective Cisco Aironet and 'ACS Failed Attempts' log.

Please note that on ACS 3.3, "Network Configuration", "Devices->AAA Client Setup for AP1", I input a value for the "Key" field. However, I didn't find such "Key" in my access point configuration as shown in the attached file. Can you please confirm whether I should setup such "Key" and what would be the command to do so in the access point ?

Thanks much !

Marlon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: LEAP authentication fails; what this 'debug aaa acc' output

Marlon,

at the end of this command:

radius-server host 163.77.93.83 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646

you can add key 0 and the key you defined on the AAA server.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
1 REPLY

Re: LEAP authentication fails; what this 'debug aaa acc' output

Marlon,

at the end of this command:

radius-server host 163.77.93.83 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646

you can add key 0 and the key you defined on the AAA server.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Views
Helpful
Replies