Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightweights only work with default config....

We have mess of 1242's and 1131's on a WiSM. We seem to be having problems with the lightweights configured for Local or HREAP. Most times you just dont even see the SSID available (broadcasting to troubleshoot), but if you wipe the AP back to defaults then it works fine. Change the slightest thing, AP name or set a secondary controller and the SSID drops out and the AP is useless. Only way to get it back is to reset to defaults.

Are there any known bugs like this? or should I change any of this software?

Versions
Software Version6.0.182.0
Boot Version12.4.13.0

Inventory Information
ModelAIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9
IOS Version12.4(21a)JA

6500 -

Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISE_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXI1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lightweights only work with default config....

take a look at bug toolkit for defect CSCta29484.  I'd upgrade to 6.0.188.0.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
3 REPLIES

take a look at bug toolkit for defect CSCta29484.  I'd upgrade to 6.0.188.0.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Pulling it down now while I move all my AP's to a different controller. I will upgrade a few and let you know what happens, thanks for catching that.

Things seem much better, thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content