Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.
For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.
For the Environment:
- I have a WLC 5508 With a license up to 100 AP, at the Point there are 39 AP connected.
- The WLC is connected with 8x 1Gbit/s, as a Trunk ==> 2 Members of 3750 Switches Stack ( 4gig and 4 gig)
- The AP are connected to diferent 2960s with an Uplink ( 3 Gbit/s) to the 3750 Switches
- There are max. 12 AP on each 2960s
- The AP are powered over Ethernet
- it runs a/b/g/n and on 2,4 Ghz i schould have 300 mbit/s as for the 5 Ghz it schould also run 300mbit /s
- the Ap has an uplink of 1 Gbit/s
- have a intel Wifi link 5300 AGN Card
To the Problem:
- if i connect to one AP, and the Signal strength is High, i get an upload rate of max. 6-8Mbyte/s.
and i am the only Person uploading.
if i upload from 3 clients the same data from the same spot to the same target i get 2-3 Mbyte/s per client.
if connect to the same target and run over ethernet cable fom the same spot, i get an upload of 70 -85 Mbyte/s.
- Why am i having these Bandwith problems ??