Make sure that This sequence of events must occur in order for an LAP to register to a WLC:
1. The LAPs issue a DHCP discovery request to get an IP address, unless it has previously had a static IP address configured.
2. The LAP sends LWAPP discovery request messages to the WLCs.
3. Any WLC that receives the LWAPP discovery request responds with an LWAPP discovery response message.
4. From the LWAPP discovery responses that the LAP receives, the LAP selects a WLC to join.
5. The LAP then sends an LWAPP join request to the WLC and expects an LWAPP join response.
6. The WLC validates the LAP and then sends an LWAPP join response to the LAP.
7. The LAP validates the WLC, which completes the discovery and join process. The LWAPP join process includes mutual authentication and encryption key derivation, which is used to secure the join process and future LWAPP control messages.
Transferring Crash file from standby: Login to the Active WLC in HA.
From CLI: (Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload filename (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload mode tftp (Cisco Controller) >transfer
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark
and OmniPeek. The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More
filters will be added as time allows. It is a living doc, so check back
for changes every so often Please feel f...