cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Minimum WLC Code Recommendation

shocke
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for your recommended wlc code version. I have 1252, 1142, 3502, and will soon have some 2602's. I also run PI 1.3. My current wlc code is 7.2.110. Thanks in advance.

Eli Shock

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marco Gonzalez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If you are looking for an specific recomendation, I would suggest you to use 7.4.110.0.

This is the latest 7.4 version of software and it has been very stable. It has less than a month out there but it doesn't come with new features just with bug fixes and more stability.

If you want to try the brand new features that we offer, then you can try 7.5, most people don't like to try a brand new "code family" because it has not been very tested but that would depend on you.

Best regards,

Marco Gonzalez

Cisco TAC Leader

Wireless Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

You can also check the Data sheet for the specified product.

Marco Gonzalez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If you are looking for an specific recomendation, I would suggest you to use 7.4.110.0.

This is the latest 7.4 version of software and it has been very stable. It has less than a month out there but it doesn't come with new features just with bug fixes and more stability.

If you want to try the brand new features that we offer, then you can try 7.5, most people don't like to try a brand new "code family" because it has not been very tested but that would depend on you.

Best regards,

Marco Gonzalez

Cisco TAC Leader

Wireless Team

shocke
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Marco, that is what I'm looking for.

Eli

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card