Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mounting bracket for AP 1552E

I have a doubt with the instaltion of the AP AIR-CAP1552E-A-K9 I need to install in a pole and in a wall  I read that a

pole mount kit it can use for a pole and a wall  I have the part number AIR-ACCPMK1550=  but I don´t know if this

could be used for the pole and the wall and the only different is that in the pole I need the band AIR-BAND-INSTL-TL

because I have read the installtion guide but I didn´t find the part number of the mounting kit for a wall.

Thanks...

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have seen the pole mount also used in the wall. Two pieces of uni strut would be used to hold a piece of conduit that would be the size for the pole mounting kit.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Abhishek Abhishek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Aironet 1550 Series Outdoor Access Points can be mounted to poles or CATV plant strands (Table 7).The pole-mounting brackets are not provided with the access point. The strand-mounting brackets are used with the 1552C and 1552CU models and can be ordered as options with the access point or separately as spares.

For more information please refer to the link-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5679/ps11451/data_sheet_c78-719520.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card