Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

NCS Prime 1.4 does not display previous AP WLAN-VLAN mappings

Hi,

Just wondering if others have experienced this issue. I upgrade our Prime NCS from 1.3 to 1.4 last night. Upgrade appeared successful but today when looking through the web interface for testing I noticed that the  'Access Point Details' (Configure > Access Points > Access point details" no longer displays the flex connect vlan mappings which previously were shown in 1.3.

When clicking on the WLAN-VLAN Mappings tab nothing appears there too? I tried to apply the wireless configuration template again but received an error.

Capture - ncs error.PNG

Has anyone had this issue? On the WLC, these configurations are still intact with the correct vlan-mappings so it only appears to be NCS that is having the issues.

Only thing I can see from the release notes regarding NCS 1.4 Flexconnect VLAN mappings is CSCug17718. But this caveat is under the resolved section.

Capture - ncs error2.PNG

Cheers,

Wil

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Wil,

I would open a TAC case, because it might be an issue since you upgraded.  Typically I will bring up a new VM and not prefer to upgrade PI.

Thanks,

Scott

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Cheers thanks for the reply.

I figured out what the problem was. Appears that Audit status has mismatches but once another audit is done it appears to display vlan mappings with at the access point detail page.

Now... to figure out how to perfect bulk audits..

Anyways thanks for your advice.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: NCS Prime 1.4 does not display previous AP WLAN-VLAN mapping

Just remember when you decide to upgrade... Do a fresh install. Export the floor plans and import it to the new VM. Works better this way:)

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content