We have several wireless controllers on various sites which are working. We have recently installed a new wireless controller on a site but no clients can connect. The wireless controller seems to be setup exactly the same and the rest and authenticates through the same IAS server.
IAS logs are showing access granted
Wireless controller clients list is showing authenticated - Yes
I am getting a valid IP address on the clients
but I am only getting Limited Access on the client connection. (Windows 7)
Looks like the wlc is working okay. Is the wlc placing the devices in the correct interface? Can you connect a wired pc to the same subnet and see it that works. Windows 7 is basically saying no Internet connection. Maybe that subnet isn't added to the NAT statement.
Can you verify that the gateway on teh wlc interface and the gateway provided by dhcp is correct. What I want to know is if the wireless users and the wired users are on the same subnet or different. If they are in differnt subnets, can you put a pc on the same subnet as the wireless users and see if they get out.
The problem i currently have is that I decided to save config and reboot the controller. The APs have now decided to link to another controller on a different site. I have set Option 43 and the primary controller on the AP. They will show on the correct controller for 5 seconds before apearing on a different controller.
I previously had no issues with the APs connecting to this controller.