Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

No Connection to Wireless

Hello!

I have WLC 526 and AP 521, both are with new firmware(7.0.98.0). AP is registred on wlc. I have created network, it seen by client. But when client try to connect appear waiting for network dialog, and it waits some time and then disappear but client is not connected. I try on 2 PC with win xp win 7, same results. From router I able to ping WLC. Nothing in logs, even clients try to connect network. What it can be ? What debug can make clear what wrong ?

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: No Connection to Wireless

Try open or no authentication.

On controller I have created both BSSID with open and with authentication(wpa wpa2), but same result

Hall of Fame Super Gold

So let me get this straight ... You have open authentication and no encryption and your client ISN'T able to associate?  So the problem is NOT the WLC but the client.

No. I have tryed 2 wireless networks, 1 was without authentication and without encryption( client cannot connect), 2nd was with encryption and authentification. Both cases client cannot connect. To make results more correct I have used 3 PC with different OS(1 - WinXP, 2nd and 3d are Win7).

Hall of Fame Super Gold

was without authentication and without encryption( client cannot connect),

I am concerned about this.  What did you set up in your client that they couldn't even connect to an open authentication?

Views
Helpful
Replies