Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

password recovery for AP AIR-CAP3502I-S-K9

Hi,

i need to do a password recovery for our AP AP AIR-CAP3502I-S-K9 with ios ap3g1-k9w8-mx.124-23c.JA/ap3g1-k9w8-mx.124-23c.JA.

regards,

Marlon

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

I dont think the mode button will work if the AP is in LWAPP mode.. i guess the best way is to get AP registred to the WLC asn then change the password... OR if we dont hav the WLC< then we need to convert the AP to autonomous and login using the Cisco and Cisco. if this doesnot work then use the mode button procedure to get it recovered..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_password_recovery09186a00800949d0.shtml

Please dont forget to rate the usefull posts!!

Regards

Surendra

thanks

we pullout the device from the production because we are unable to login to the AP,  converting back to to Autonomous must able to login to the AP firts.  i have tried pressing the mode button while booting the AP. but it shows the log before.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

we pullout the device from the production because we are unable to login to the AP,

If your WLC has no RADIUS/TACACs config then the username/password should be the same.  Otherwise, you look at the WAP details if there's an overriding login details configured.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content