Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Airprint with Standalone AP1602

lukas.braendle
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have 2 Standalone AP1602. They works great with perfect coverage. However, we have the Problem that we cannot print from our IOS Devices over Airprint. With the old Linksys APs this works, but after we implement the new APs Airprint did not work again. We see the Printer on the Print Dialog and can print without Error on the Device. However, nothing happens on the Printer. There is also no Error in the Log file.

We hope that someone of you can give us a hint how we bring Airprint work again.

Thanks for the help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Others have ran into bonjour issues with autonomous and it seems like disabling igmp snooping in the AP fixes most but not all. Give that a try and see.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Others have ran into bonjour issues with autonomous and it seems like disabling igmp snooping in the AP fixes most but not all. Give that a try and see.

-Scott

Hello Scott,

Thank you very much for your input. I will try to disable the igmp snooping on the AP. I hope this works.

I give you a Feedback when i tested this.

Best regards

Lukas

Hello Scott,

I disabled the igmp snooping on the AP. Now Airprint works again. Thank you very much! :-)

Best regards

Lukas

No problem. Can you mark the questioned answered. It helps when others search the forums. Thanks

-Scott
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card