Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

problems on Cisco BR-350..wireless connection

Hello,

We have 2 Cisco BR-350 Wireless Bridge with yagi antennas.They works point-to-point with encryption. Distance is just about 60 mt. But periodical, connection is lost and automatically is getting up itself. Connection is getting lost even carrier test and gets up again.

I don't think it is a config problem, config from web and it is simple.Any idea about this problem?

thanx for your interests.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: problems on Cisco BR-350..wireless connection

Hi,

When you run the antenna alignment test what is your average signal strength and quality ?

Which firmware are you running ?

Anything in the path between the 2 antennae both in the line of sight and below or beside the line of sight ?

Did the site survey show up any potenial problems ?

Hi

Did you resolve the problem? I have the same. The bridges authenticate and deauthenticate continuously. I have ver 11.23T. Allignment test is between 95 and 100% and most entries -40dBm which look fine. I have tried to upgrade to ver 12.01T but was unable to do so, as I got some error message.

Thanks.

Cisco Employee

Hi,

11.23T does have a firmware issue that will give the symptoms you have described

The full details can be found here http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/launch_bugtool.pl Launch the bug tool kit and search for CSCdz03100 , you will need a CCO log in for this link

What problems did you have with 12.01T ? You really need to upgrade to this to fix this issue

Views
Helpful
Replies