Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

question with Cisco Aironet 1000 AP

Hi I have question regards to Cisco WLAN production. We just purchased couple of Cisco Aironet 1000 AP (AIR-AP1030-A-K9), Power injector for 1000 series (AIR-PWRINJ-1000AF) and a Wireless LAN Controller Mode 4402. We try to setup the Aironet 1000 by connect it to power injector and to switch for lightweight mode. After I had everything ready and connects to AP, the Alarm indicator lights up with red for 5 seconds, and Power indicator shows green lights for 2 seconds and not more light up in any of indicator (5 GHz, 2.4 GHz, Alarm Power). However the port lights on the AP did blinking with green. Also I had try the AP with PoE switch but I got same problem, lights for 5 seconds, and no more activities light on any of indicators. Thanks for reading this conversation.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: question with Cisco Aironet 1000 AP

After connecting the Controller and the 1000 AP did you configure the 1000 series AP through the controller. For information on how to configure the 1000 series AP through the controller, read the document available at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008052d8fc.html

Views
Helpful
Replies