Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

router cant sent packet back to the user pc

i had create a planning & design using packet tracer 6.0 but the pc just only can sent packet to the router and the router cant send packet to pc back....i need someone that cant troubleshoot my problem..pm me a email so i can sent my save file...URGENT!!

---

Posted by WebUser ???? ?????????? from Cisco Support Community App

4 REPLIES
Gold

Re: router cant sent packet back to the user pc

Could you please the configuration?

Regards

Najaf

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Re: router cant sent packet back to the user pc

Please check whether you have configured a route back from the router to the PC or not. You can issue a default-gateway at PC which should be the IP address of router. But you must have a route configured back from router to PC. Please send the configuration so that i can look.

Silver

Packet tracer has very powerful debugging tool kindly use it to trace the fault .Usually this problem is due to non-converged network and check return path also

Silver

Hello,

If you are not able to ping then please enable debug ip icmp on your router and paste the debug logs in this forum, so that we can come to know what exactly is the issue.

and please check if you have disabled your PC firewall.

Views
Helpful
Replies