cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RSSI and SNR on NCS/WCS???

christianpalmis
Level 1
Level 1

If I run a report today (July 9) in NCS/WCS for clients between June 1 2013 - June 30 2013. How are values in RSSI and SNR being reported? Is it the average from all sessions of a particular on that period?

Are the values average, highest or lowest being displayed?

Cheers,
Cristian

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Usually when you review the history of a client is when you will see the rssi and snr history.  If that report only shows a single rssi and snr value, I would have to say it would be the latest info regarding the client.  Review the history of the client and compare the values to the last know data taken.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I haven't ran a report like that in a while, but when you ran the report, does it not show you?

-Scott

christianpalmis
Level 1
Level 1

It's only saying rssi and snr as label while for the throughput it's says ave throughput.

Usually when you review the history of a client is when you will see the rssi and snr history.  If that report only shows a single rssi and snr value, I would have to say it would be the latest info regarding the client.  Review the history of the client and compare the values to the last know data taken.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

It is average RSSI values

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card