Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

show wism status

I have a 6509 with 5 WiSMs. All controllers and WiSM are up and have been for many years. I happen to do a >show wism staus

To my surprise i have a few controllers showing Oper-Down. These controller are in deed up, i can ping, https, and telnet to them.

I am not getting any issues from the SUP or the controller. Any ideas?

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________
4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: show wism status

Gee George, normally I'd look at your post to find answers. Never dreamed you posting a puzzle. He he he ...

Anyways ... Could be a bug, perhaps?

LOL... well sometimes you're a bug and other times you're the windshield! Im the bug this go around!

I have officially ended my consulting days and accepted a position for a large hospital system in Houston Tx. We have 15 wisms or so and im working my way around the system doing some discovery.

That is when i seen this.. I dont recall seeing it before. All the logs are clean ... perhaps a TAC call is due.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________

Yeah, me too.  I usually go

Yeah, me too.  I usually go and look at his posts for answers too!

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Congratulations on your new endeavor!

I am suspecting that this could be a bug because if it was showing Oper-Down, then it would've been flagged.

Views
Helpful
Replies