Views
Helpful
Replies

Synchronization Issues with the WCS and WLC

amitmarathe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

i am facing the issue with controller configuration with rest of the WLC and WCS. When i do the following task manually it sync and showing ideal in report:

1. Choose Configure > Controllers, and click the check box at the top of the IP Address list to choose
all controllers.
2. From the Select a Command drop−down list, choose Save Config to Flash.
3. Click OK. This is a basic test to verify that SNMP works correctly, and the controllers will do as the WCS tells them.
4. Choose Configure > Controllers, and click the check box at the top of the IP Address list to choose all controllers.
5. From the Select a Command drop−down list, choose Refresh Config from Controllers.
6. Click OK.

But when i schedule it then it is showing mismatch but task is sussessful and not showing any failed task. I when i click it mismatch > audit now > recofigure sync by selecting readio button of controller then it shows succcessful and shows ideal.

major version of WCS and WLC is 7.0.2...

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Amit Marathe

1 Reply 1

Angus Bishop
Level 1
Level 1

HI Experts ,

I am also facing the same problem in my site .

When i make a change in the WLC the same is not replicating to the WCS .

On WLC I have  schedule a configuration sync in ADMINISTARTION>BACKGROUND TASK>CONFIGURATION SYNC  the status of the job is showing as success but the configuration is not getting sync automatically .

In the controller audit the status is comming mismatch only if we manually do a refresh config the configuration is getting sync .

Regards

Angus

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card