Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Term len 0 equivalent ?

Hi,

I would like to grab a show run-config without the breaks so I can run it through the WLC Config Analyzer. (On a side note, does anyone know where to get the WLC Config Catcher that the training video mentions ?)

I can't use "config paging disable" with the code i am running, 4.0.217.0 on a WS3750:

(Cisco Controller) > config paging disable

Incorrect usage.  Use the '?' or <TAB> key to list commands.

(Cisco Controller) >

Any advice gratefully received.

NM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Term len 0 equivalent ?

Hello,

The WLC config catcher tool is no longer being developed/supported. The main reason for this is that you can use "config paging disable" on latest 4.2/6.0/7.0 WLC code to obtain similar results.

I realize that you are running version 4.0.217.0 at this time, and unfortunately the only option will be to issue the "show run-config" hitting enter for the various sections.

The good news is that the WLCCA will be able to parse through the breaks automatically.

-Patrick

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Term len 0 equivalent ?

Hello,

The WLC config catcher tool is no longer being developed/supported. The main reason for this is that you can use "config paging disable" on latest 4.2/6.0/7.0 WLC code to obtain similar results.

I realize that you are running version 4.0.217.0 at this time, and unfortunately the only option will be to issue the "show run-config" hitting enter for the various sections.

The good news is that the WLCCA will be able to parse through the breaks automatically.

-Patrick

Views
Helpful
Replies