cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trying to install 2 - Aironet 1300 Bridges... major problems

andy.stout
Level 1
Level 1

I set up both ends of this bridge (about 1 mile apart) and I get an association, so I think I'm golden... well, I haven't been able to get the web gui ping/link test to work at all across them, so I upgraded to the 12.4 IOS on the main site, then went to the far-end site to upgrade that one and now I can't even bring up the web gui... I can ping it from the CLI of the switch, but not from the laptop I have connected via CAT5 to the switch... any suggestions?

Did upgrading the IOS cause this somehow????

2 Replies 2

srosenthal
Level 4
Level 4

Have you tried to telnet or console to the bridge and verify your configuration? You might need to write erase the config and re-configure the box. Can you post your configs?

Do you have clear line of site? Are you using the internal antenna model, or external antenna model?

Make sure that your config says: ip http server

Seth

Being able to ping from the switch but not your laptop makes it sound like it does not have the proper default gateway. Try telnetting to the bridge from the switch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card