Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to ping across wireless bridge

I have installed 2 Cisco 1310's, connecting two buildings that are about 1000 yards apart. One access point is connected to an existing 3560 24 port switch, the other access point has a new 3560 24 port switch connected to it. Also installed 4 1240 access point in the newly connected building to the new switch. Issue is my router and existing switches can not ping any devices on the other side of the bridge. They can ping both access points that make the bridge. I consoled the new switch and could ping the existing switches and router, after doing that the other switches and router are now able to ping the new switch. Now my main issue is I have a user using a 7921 phone connected to one of the new 1242's, when he makes a call to a person in the first building they can hear him, however he can not hear them. Our call manager is in another state were I am located. I can call him and vise versa, and we can hear each other. I have went over my configs server times, and doubled check my IOS versions to make sure they are up to date. I will be glad to provide configs upon request.                  

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Unable to ping across wireless bridge

please send the APs config and the call flow when you have the one-way voice issue, a diagram will be amazing

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content