Views
Helpful
Replies

Use Prime Infrastructure to manage the comptes of guests

salilai01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to customize the sponsor portal because the wlc portal for guest is very basic. Is it possible to do it by using Prime Infrastructure ? If yes, how can I create the comptes for guest and what about of there management

Thanks

6 Replies 6

harvisin
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I am sorry to inform you but as per my knowledge this thing is no possible by Cisco Prime Infrastructure.

Okay! Can the wlc be interfaced with an API?

Nope

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

I've a script which is extracted from the security software guest of the company, this script contains the ID of each visitors, there is no way to use it on the wlc to authenticat them?

hi Scott,

I found this document, but I don't know if Prime Infrastructure does the same (because WCS is replaced with NCS), here is the pdf  http://cjoint.com/?0GnpTRXoRps

You can always create a custom splash page and or also redirect that to an external web server which you can custom entries that you can place in a database. Customer splash page from the WLC is limited to what info you can acquire. You can download the WebAuth bundle from the Cisco downloads which has templates or you can view the source code from the default and use that. Either way, you will need your web developer to make sure they incorporate the java script and if using external, then they should know how to add fields in which you can capture info from the guest user into a database.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card