Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

vWLC upgrade failed

I want upgrade vWLC from 7.6.130.0 to 7.6.130.2, but I can not find such image for vWLC. I can only find the upgrade image for WLC 5500(AS_5500_7_6_130_2.aes),but this image can not use on vWLC, when I down it I got error message 'Transfer Failure: the image is not for this model.' Anybody now will can I get the image for vWLC upgrade? (7.6.110/120/130) Thanks.
7 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

I don't know of a v7.6.130.2.

I don't know of a v7.6.130.2... If that's a TAC version, then you need to open a TAC case to obtain that. v7.6.130.0 is the latest published release. 

Scott

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks for your replay .Do

Thanks for your replay .Do you know any about these WLC image for vWLC? Where can I get it?

AS_5500_7_6_120_19.aes for 7.6.120 and  AS_5500_7_6_100_25.aes for 7.6.100

Those are either TAC release

Those are either TAC release (ENG) or beta versions.  You can get them from the BU, if they will provide it.

Scott

-Scott
Hall of Fame Super Gold

AS_5500 prefix are

AS_5500 prefix are Engineering fix.  They are NOT open to the public and are handed out on a case-to-case basis by TAC (as what Scott says).  

This file prefix is valid for 2504/5508/WiSM-2.  I am not aware the same file is valid for the next generation of WLC like the vWLC.  

If you want to get the latest Engineering fix, talk to TAC.  WNBU will also hand it over if you request it.

AS-CTVM-xxxxx is for the vWLC

AS-CTVM-xxxxx is for the vWLC...that is what you will need.

Scott

-Scott
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Thanks Scott.  :)

Thanks Scott.  :)

Gold

For the vWLC you have these

For the vWLC you have these images available: check the attachment

Views
Helpful
Replies