cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N questions (firmware issues and variant question)

dfraley
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!  I'm looking into purchasing a WAP4410N (possibly two) for deployment in the office.  I have two main questions/concerns I would like to know if anyone can help me shed some light on.

First, I see there are two variants available, the WAP4410N, and WAP4410N-LA.  The prices are slightly different between them (not much), so I am wondering what the difference between them is.

Second, there seems to be a LOT of negative reviews of the WAP4410N, mostly centered firmware problems.  Dropped connections, spontaneous reboots, etc.  Any feedback from anyone who has one of these on whether these problems are resolved (or if they are being blown out of proportion, or are due to a common misconfiguration, etc)?  39% one * reviews on Newegg, all saying they are so unreliable as to be completely unusable, and that is a REALLY high rate of negative feedback.

Thanks for any input!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: