Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS- Map Editor

steve_1337
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys!

Im currently working with the WCS- Map Editor. Now my questions is - am I able to display my drawn walls, doors, glasses, etc. in the "floor view" ?

The version I am using is 7.0.220.0

It would be very nice, if someone could help me out, I searched several guidelines, tutorials and forums but could not find any suitably.

Best regards,

Stefan Hosp

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Ritter
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Stefan,

your question " Now my questions is - am I able to display my drawn walls, doors, glasses, etc. in the "floor view" ?"

would that not be ..  'I am NOT able to display..'

From my experience, if the background image that was loaded for the floor-plan was of a high pixel count, say 2300x1600, the map viewer would be unable to display it, but the map editor would not have the same issues.  the result is we eagerly draw our walls and such only to draw a blank on the viewer.

Also scale the background image before drawing the walls as we can't rescale after the draw.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Ritter
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Stefan,

your question " Now my questions is - am I able to display my drawn walls, doors, glasses, etc. in the "floor view" ?"

would that not be ..  'I am NOT able to display..'

From my experience, if the background image that was loaded for the floor-plan was of a high pixel count, say 2300x1600, the map viewer would be unable to display it, but the map editor would not have the same issues.  the result is we eagerly draw our walls and such only to draw a blank on the viewer.

Also scale the background image before drawing the walls as we can't rescale after the draw.

Hello!

Thank you that helped me alot!! :-)

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Stefan: what is your problem exactly?

I think David provided good answer but if your issue is different plz explain.

+5 David.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card