Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Where did that SSID come from

I have several AP groups on my 8500 controller that I manage through Prime NCS 1.4.  Now for some crazy reason whenever I push a template out to an AP the AP gets all the WLANS that are in a specfic AP group and now another SSID that only belongs to a completely different group. My AP is getting more SSID's pushed to it that what I am specifing in Prime.  This is becoming very aggravating as now I have to go back through the AP's a second time just to remove the unwanted SSID.

• Getting Started with Wireless
Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Where did that SSID come from

That is why my preference is to either use the WLC or script something to make changes via the CLI.  Your on PI 1.4 which does support up to v7.5 unless you have PI 1.4 update 1 which supports the v7.6. 

Thanks,

Scott

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

Thanks, Scott *****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.