cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Why should I go with Cisco Aironet AP?

m1xed0s
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am looking at Aironet AP and Aruba IAP and wonder why should I choose Aironet over aruba?

Just for the WIDS built-in on Aruba IAP is a sounding reason for SMB customer to forget about Aironet (regardless pricing), right?

What is your thought? CleanAir is not available when using AP autonomously, right?

Please note, I am talking about autonomous AP environment for SMB.

3 Replies 3

Have you looked at below products ? Those are more suited for SMB environment & you do not require any controllers at your premises to manage it. (MR34 as example, there are several other products available)

https://meraki.cisco.com/products/wireless/mr34

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

Not going buy or deploy Meraki. 3 sales people called as I requested a demo unit and I still not receiving one in 3 months...

:) I had a similar experience to get a demo unit, but did not took that long though..

Meraki also part of Cisco... I think it has good features compare to Autonomous AP where you can monitor your wireless environment without having any other products

HTH

Rasika

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card