Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Why this SSID is not visible from my laptop ?

Cisco Aironet 1200 installed on testing network. My laptop is picking signals from 3 other access points, but not the 'TEST' one.

Please find attached access point running-config. Can you help me and please advise why this SSID is not being visible ?

I am aware that the Cisco ACS/AAA portion configuration may need to be fine tuned as well, but regardless on how my ACS is configured I should still be able to see the SSID brodcasted in my laptop, isn't that right ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why this SSID is not visible from my laptop ?

under your SSID on the DotRadio11 0 interface, add the commadn guest-mode. This allows the SSID to be in the beacon messages so your client can see it.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
2 REPLIES

under your SSID on the DotRadio11 0 interface, add the commadn guest-mode. This allows the SSID to be in the beacon messages so your client can see it.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

YOU RULE !

Views
Helpful
Replies