Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

wireless ap 1262N-a-K9 ?

I have 3 cisco 2106 controllers and 14 cisco 1252ag AP's. One AP died and cisco sent me a1262N. Will this AP work along side of my 1252?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

wireless ap 1262N-a-K9 ?

yes, the 1250 and 1260 can coexist together.  You just need to make sure you are running 7.0 code or better to support the 1260 series AP.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
2 REPLIES

wireless ap 1262N-a-K9 ?

yes, the 1250 and 1260 can coexist together.  You just need to make sure you are running 7.0 code or better to support the 1260 series AP.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

wireless ap 1262N-a-K9 ?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content