Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Wireless cars don't WAKE-UP ?

Hi, i have a little question, i have a cisco wireless LAN Adapter card (AIR-PCM340) an the problem is:

First, my laptop go into suspend mode (after the time is configured to go into suspend mode)

When the laptop wake up (when i used again) the wireless card don't wake UP...i.e., the card turn on (power) but don't take an IP a don't try to autentificate itself. I have to remove from the slot and put it again, and only then the card reacts how it's expected...

Is there a problem?, i have the lastest NDIS driver and the last ACU, but seems no support for WAKE-UP...

if not, any one can help my to configuring correctly (to do a wake-up function)?

Thanks...

Enrique Lopez

Ingeniero de Proyectos

Magenta Computacion

Chile

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Wireless cars don't WAKE-UP ?

The same thing happened to me when I used the 2.20 version, i down graded to 1.70 it working fine now. Are you using 2.20 version??

Community Member

Re: Wireless cars don't WAKE-UP ?

Version 2.20 of what ?... i don't know what do yo mean.. i am using a Cisco Aironet 340 series wireless card...

Do you know why this functionality bigns working on 1.70 of xxx(don't know what) version ? .. what are the implications beside this function downgrading this version ?

Thanks for any help or comments...

Enrique Lopez

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content