Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Wireless Controller WLC 2500 License Issue

Hello Everybody 

I have Wireless Controller WLC 2500 and there are 6 APs need to join it and 5  APs already joined and one can't join because of license so i have been downloaded it from cisco.com then when i install that license through GUI interface by TFTP server but it gives me ' Failed cause time out ' error message

please advise  

Thanks,

Hisham

2 REPLIES

try rebooting the controller

try rebooting the controller then doing the license upload again.

HTH,

Steve

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
VIP Purple

Hi,1. Did you got a PAK key

Hi,

1. Did you got a PAK key in pdf format ?

2. if yes then you have to go to the licensing portal to obtain your license for the WLC.

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/Quickstart

Once you fill out the information by entering your PAK and the WLC serial number, you will get an email with the license and be able to download the license file.

or

if you already have a licence file and still getting error on TFTP server then try to change compuetr and try with another one.

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

Views
Helpful
Replies