Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

Wireless LAN

I have installed a 5508 WLC in HA mode. The problem persists with the LAP in the area. We had an external vendor doing site survey and accordingly installed LAP.but now the issue is some users don't get connectivity beyond 11m from LAP and some users switch within LAP even if they are static

Can sumne help me to point out root cause?

---

Posted by WebUser Shalini Menon from Cisco Support Community App

• Getting Started with Wireless
7 REPLIES

Wireless LAN

Please specify the physical architecture of Site. So that we can come to know what kind of environment you are running with. Also check wireless inference.

Silver

Wireless LAN

issue already resolved..but thanks

---

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Wireless LAN

Can you post the resolution?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks, Scott *****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

Wireless LAN

The issue might be due to interference or weak signal strength. Anyways, please do post the resolution.

Silver

Wireless LAN

The LAP proved insufficient in the area considering the strength of users..Also some of the users failed 802.1x

authentication

---

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Wireless LAN

Thanks for sharing. It helps posting the solution especially if someone searches and hits your thread.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks, Scott *****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
Silver

Wireless LAN

oh there was nothing that i changed.. so i tght :(..sowie

---

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.