Views
Helpful
Replies

WLAN in Passthrough how to redirect URL without authentication

haydavis
Level 1
Level 1

Using a  7510 Controller.

Many WLANs configured and want to redirect the url for a select few of them.

The WLANs are all configured Web Policy / Passthrough no Pre Auth ACL and Web Auth Type internal.

I need to redirect these WLAN to a specific url which is same url for each of the WLAN's Im changing.  I will need to do this without affect the already business users using a flex acl and web splash.

Where and how to change the redirect url.?

Is this on the Security TAB / Web Auth / Web Login -- Redirect URL after login drop down 

or

do I need to go into each vlan and change the WLAN - EDIT - Securit -L ayer 3  and set Web Auth to External?

This second option will require ACL also and is a bit more complicated.

2 Replies 2

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Can someone please reply ASAP.

---

Posted by WebUser John from Cisco Support Community App

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

no, you woudln't need to change it for every WLAN.  If you want use the same redirect for all WLAN, then you would do it in Security > Web Auth > redirect URL

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: