Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

WLC 2504 Guest Wifi

Hi

Need some help. I have setup guest access on the controller and this is not working at the moment.

DHCP server setup on the controller for the Guest users.

You are able to connect (get ip address from controller) and the browser gets redirected to 1.1.1.1 but then page can not be displayed instead of the login page.

Need to know how to fix this.

Regards

Chris

Everyone's tags (6)
2 REPLIES
Bronze

WLC 2504 Guest Wifi

Hi,

Is the WLC connected to a Cisco Switch or 3rd party switch ?

For trouble shooting purposes if you disable security are the wireless clients able to go out to the internet ?

If you are workign with VLANS or different subnet on the WLC have you configured the switch with a trunk port and set the same native vlan or untagged vlan as the WLC and make sure that the guest vlan from the switch is able to go out to the internet ?

WLC 2504 Guest Wifi

I had the same problem in the past, are you sure that DNS is working in the Guest "LAN". That was my fault last time.

regards,
Sebastian

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content