Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WLC 4402 - Maximum Simultenious Wireless Users Supported

I have Cisco WLC 4402 With me i want know , maximum simultenious user supported by this network

i have 1522 x 16 connected with this controller

4 REPLIES

Re: WLC 4402 - Maximum Simultenious Wireless Users Supported

You are limited by number of wireless clients your 1522s, themselves, can handle at one time, not the controller.

Actually, there is a limit of simultaneous users per platform.  For the 4402 I want to say it was 5000 user.  For a WiSM it is 10k, 5k per processor.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

I guess I was talking in reality..How many simultaneous associations can the 1522 handle?

the 1522 should be very similar to the indoor AP.  It's not really how many clients can we handle, it's how many can be handled without degrdation to the clients.  Realistically you should expect 20-30 users per AP, but we could handle more than that.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content