cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 5508 and 1142 APs

zaqtivi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ! How can I view the WPA passwords that was set on my APs ? I have web access to the WLC. Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can't.... if you have a WIndows 7 machine on the network, you can view the password there.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

You can use a program called wz Cook on windows boxes to pull the wep and wpa keys ..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

zaqtivi
Level 1
Level 1

I am referring to the web gui of the WLC 5508.

You can not. Scott is right you can see the key only in computer that are already join to the network.

Espero que la información haya sido útil y si no tienes más preguntas recuerda cerrar el topic, seleccionando la respuesta como "Respuesta correcta"
**Please rate the answer if this information was useful***
**Por favor si la información fue util marca esta respuesta como correcta**

Abhishek Abhishek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

As per your query i can suggest you the following solution-

Sorry, you cannot view the WPA passwords that was set on APs .

Hope this will help you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card