Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.
For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.
I am working on a firmware upgrade on WLC 5508 and WLC 2100 from 184.108.40.206 to 7.4.121. I have 10 forign controllers and 2 anchor controllers. My question are:
(1) Should I upgrade the forign controllers first or anchor controllers first?
(2) Should I or do I need to upgrade Cisco NCS, 220.127.116.11, after the WLC firmware upgrade?
(3) SHould I or do I need to upgrade CIsco MSE to latest version?
Be aware 2100 seres last support is 18.104.22.168.
1. Doest matter the order.
2. Better to check for comaptibilty.
3. Answer in step 2 matrix.
(1) Should I upgrade the foreign controllers first or anchor controllers first?
Does not matter the order.
Make sure you upgrade the FUS to 22.214.171.124 version as well
Refer the below link (table 4) compatibility matrix, you should have NCS/Prime 1.3.x
(3) Should I or do I need to upgrade CIsco MSE to latest version?
Refer the table 7 of the above link, you should have MSE 126.96.36.199 as well for compatibility
**** Pls rate all useful responses ****