Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WLC SSH issue

I have 2 5508 WLC which is operating as HA Pair. The issue arised after primary WLC failed and HA-WLC was acting as primary. However, I issued a physical reboot on the HA-WLC and it made the primary up and active. But now im not able to SSH into the device though I can login via GUI. I cannot SSH into primary WLC IP and primary redundancy IP but can SSH into HA-WLC.

Is there any command which needs to be enabled? I have enabled SSH via GUI. disabled and then re-enabled again but it doesnt seem to be working? Any suggestions on what is to be done

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

WLC SSH issue

What code are you running by chance and have you tried to remove AP SSO to see if you can access the WLC again.  You can still get to the primary via console correct?

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

WLC SSH issue

7.4.110.0 - can console /telnet

tried everyting but SSH is not working

WLC SSH issue

issue command "show network summary" check if it shows SSH enabled there

WLC SSH issue

issue this command where?

Where does this appear in GUI

WLC SSH issue

Log in to the GUI and check if your date/time is correct. SSH will not work if there is a mismatch between clinet/server (big mismatch that is).

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content