Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WLC Web auth with only accept button

Hi, please help! I am trying to configure a customised login.html page for guest wireless acess but I do not want users to enter a username and password, I just want the terms and conditions displayed and then they must click an "Accept" button to continue and be authorised. I am able to create the webauth bundle and do the tftp transfer to the controller (5508) but how do I remove the username and password fields and just have the accept button?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: WLC Web auth with only accept button

Unless you know how to customize the HTML, you might just want to download that bundle, pick a file that you like and use that. You can edit that if you want also.

Thanks,

Scott Fella

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
5 REPLIES

Can you please verify that you have checked 'Passthrough' instead of 'Authentication' under the Web Policy security?

Hi, yes I have applied the Web-passthrough security policy. If I use the internal default web login page then it displays my messgae and just has the acceopt button and this works fine but when I change and apply to use the customised login page via the web bundle I loose the accept button.

Thanks

You uploaded the wrong .tar file. When you download the webauth bundle, extract the files and there is a readme file. Find the file you want, customize it if you know how and upload that back to the wlc. Depending on your wlc and code, if the custom webauth bundle doesn't show, change the setting to use internal webauth and hit apply then change it back to custom webauth.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott

Thanks for the reply.

I have not downloaded the webauth bundle from the Cisco website, I have created my own html document, based on the html source code I see when using the internal default webauth login page and I have zipped this into a .tar file that includes our logo and my customised login.html document then uploaded to the controller. Is this where I am going wrong? Do I need to use the templates within the webauth bundlefrom the Cisco site?

Thanks for your help!

Unless you know how to customize the HTML, you might just want to download that bundle, pick a file that you like and use that. You can edit that if you want also.

Thanks,

Scott Fella

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
Views
Helpful
Replies